We respect your concerns about privacy and value choices. Technology is used on our website to collect information, like in many companies nowadays, this helps us enhance your experience and our products.
What are cookies?
Cookies and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are small files containing some amount of information that is downloaded to any internet-enabled device e.g. computer or tablet (also phone) – when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies dedicated to useful & different tasks, such as remembering your preferences, and improving your online experience. They also help us to offer you better services or sell needed products. There are many types of cookies. Cookies have minor differences but work in the same way.
Cookies are being used to make our website easier to use and to deliver a personalized experience. Also are used to help speed up your future activities, and make a better experience. Those cookies which you consent to, are also used to collect your personal data which we then profile so that we would be able to deliver targeted advertising tailored to your interests and limit unneeded advertisement. For more detailed information about the profiling, you can get it via our documents. Please see our Privacy Notice & Privatumo Politika. We also may insert cookies in emails to improve our content or/and advertising. Cookies are used to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how people use our website. More detailed information about the types of cookies we use and for what purposes, can be found in the relevant section of this document.
The cookies used on www.gec.lt website:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Third-Party Cookies. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data. We use a number of partners that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our website to allow them to deliver tailored UAB “NT Prooptima” advertising within their domains, for example, Facebook and Google.
In terms of duration, there are two different types of cookies on our website:
- Session Cookies. These cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave our websites; or
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific cookie, as well as your browser settings).
More detail information regarding cookie list and our Proof of Consent you can see in the PDF file.